Fire Resistant Glass Block - 45, 60, 90, and NOW 120 Minute Rating
An important feature of glass block is the product’s inherent fire-resistance property. This is crucial to safe building design. By varying the face thickness of the product and conforming to installation specifications, GBA is able to offer a family of fire rated glass block products approved and rated according to Underwriters Laboratory (UL®) standards. Glass block are available in 45, 60, or 90-minute ratings for window assemblies. Perfect for zero lot lines or where building codes call for fire-resistant window assemblies.
Design Features + Options:
- Premiere™ Series: The 45-minute fire rated glass block offers the most design options of patterns and sizes, and an S.T.C. of 35-41
- Patterns for Premiere™ Series: Nubio, Light-Diffusing, Cross Ribbed, Clarity, Cortina, Regent, and Arctic
- THICKSET® 60 Series: This 60-minute fire rated glass block option has a thicker face than Premiere and offers reduced S.T.C. up to 48
- Styles available: Nubio, Clarity, and Spray patterns at a face thickness of 0.375”
- THICKSET® 90 Series: Rated by UL at 90 minutes for fire resistance, this product is also available in a range of patterns and offers a higher level of S.T.C. up to 50
- Styles available: Nubio, Clarity, and Endura at a face thickness of .75"
- VISTABRIK®: Rated by UL at 90 minutes for fire resistance, VISTABRIK® is a full 3-inches thick and provides the ultimate security, safety and the highest S.T.C. up to 53
- Available in a variety of sizes and stippled finish in 8" x 8"
- 1919/13 F-120: European tested and available in 7-1/2" square/metric size
- Available in Wave pattern